Lamb Rogan Josh
- Time to cook:
- 10 minutes
- 225g (8oz) Lean lamb leg steaks or neck fillet, cut into cubes
- 5xmlsp(1tsp) Oil
- 2x15mlsp (2tbsp) Rogan Josh curry paste
- 2 Onions
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 200g Chopped canned tomatoes
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 15xmlsp (1tbsp) Fresh coriander, chopped
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the cubed lamb for 3-4 minutes. Add the curry paste, onions and garlic and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the canned tomatoes and fresh tomatoes and heat through for a further 1-2 minutes. Stir in the fresh coriander.
Serve with rice and naan breads and pickles.
Per portion: (356g)
Energy 1278 kJ / 307 cal
Fat 19g, of which saturates 6.3g
Carbohydrates 9.5g, of which sugars 8.5g