Spring beef stir fry
- Time to cook:
- 15 minutes
- 225g (8oz) Beef sirloin steaks cut into strips
- 5mlsp (1tsp) Oil
- 50g (2oz) Asparagus, snapped into pieces
- 4 Baby courgettes, thickly sliced
- 100g (4oz) Peas
- 50g (2oz) Purple sprouting broccoli
- 2 Heads of pak choi, quartered
- 1 Lime, juice and rind
- 15mlsp (1tbsp) Mint jelly
- 15mlsp (1tbsp) Mint, chopped
- 15mls (1tbsp) Dill, chopped
Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Add the steak strips and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned on the outside.
Add the vegetables and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Mix together the lime juice,rind and fresh herbs. Add to the pan. Stir through and serve immediately with crusty bread.
Per portion (380g)
Energy 1070kJ / 254 cal
Fat 9.0g, of which saturates 2.8g
Carbohydrates 9.9g, of which sugars 6.6g