- Time to cook:
This recipe is a rich source of Vitmain B12. Vitamin B 12 contributes to homocysteine metabolism which may be important in helping to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- 225g (8oz) Lean lamb neck fillet or lamb leg steaks
- 2x5mlsp (2tsp) Fajita seasoning
- 1 Carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 100g (4oz) Baby spinach leaves
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Chunky Yogurt Dressing :
- 120g (5floz) Pot of natural yogurt
- ¼ Cucumber, finely diced
- 2 Spring onions, finely sliced
- Pinch of chilli powder
- 5mlsp (1tsp) Fresh mint, chopped
Make the chunky yogurt dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
Cut the lamb steaks into thin slices or strips and dry fry in a hot non-stick wok for 5-6 minutes. Add the fajita seasoning and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Add the carrot, spring onions, lemon juice and zest.
Remove from the heat and stir through the baby spinach leaves. Pile the mixture on to the flour tortillas, spoon over a large spoonful of the yogurt dressing, roll up and serve.
Serve with a large pile of mixed salad leaves.
Per portion: (441g)
Energy 2286 kJ / 541cal
Fat 13g (of which saturates 5g)
Carbohydrate 61g (of which sugars 10g)